Managing partner and founder of Vinder Law Office. Head of litigation department of the company. The main areas of expertise are arbitration proceedings, dispute resolution in courts of General jurisdiction and arbitration courts, enforcement proceedings, as well as insolvency and bankruptcy cases, tax law, corporate and contract law.
Artem is experienced legal advisor. He represented corporations and individuals in large-scale, high-profile cases in courts. He accompanied mergers and acquisitions projects, which resulted in the formation of new or largest companies in their industries. Under his leadership, implemented projects for clients such as: A1 (Alfa Group consortium), Marathon Group, SIA International Ltd, Rosvodokanal, SIBUR LLC, «SIBUR-Neftekhim», NPO «Mostovik», «Corporation SPLAV», «Koltso Urala».
Senior partner, managing the company's offices in St. Petersburg and Ekaterinburg. Artem heads the department of transaction support. The main areas of expertise are legal support of investment projects, M&A transactions, due diligence of companies and assets, as well as support of bankruptcy procedures.
Senior partner, managing the company's Moscow office. Dmitriy heads the department of Real estate and Intellectual property. The main areas of expertise are energy, Real Estate and construction, telecommunications.
Dmitriy is a practicing lawyer since 2002. He has extensive experience in managing the legal service, working in large international corporations, advising on dispute resolution, legal support of enterprises and corporations, legal representation.
Partner leading a criminal practice, attorney at law. Graduated from The Ural State Law Academy in 2004. 16 years experienced lawyer including the managing positions, such as an officer of Russian Prosecutor's Office and a head of attorney's office.
Partner of Vinder Law Office. Alisa heads the department of Corporate M&A practice. The main areas of expertise are arbitration, corporate law, bankruptcy.
Alisa has more than 12 years of experience, including in-house, in a large seaport of Leningrad region, as well as in legal consulting. Regularly improves her skills. She participated in projects on acquisition on registration of venture financing of groups of companies, on realization of the right of the client to claim to the large enterprise on purchase of shares. Successfully represented clients in courts in the cases of bankruptcy of large enterprises and pharmacy chains.
Partner at Vinder Law Office.
Key competencies: bankruptcy proceedings support, challenging transactions, dispute resolution.
From 2019 to 2021, personally acted as a liquidator, providing comprehensive assistance in the liquidation of the SIA holding, consisting of 40 legal entities, due to its acquisition by the «Magnit» Group. During this process, successfully addressed creditors' claims, including those resolved through legal proceedings. Additionally, resolved corporate law issues, licensing, asset transfer, and personnel matters.
In 2021-2022, played a co-author role in several legislative initiatives related to significant changes in the Urban Planning Code of the Russian Federation. These initiatives involved departmental regulatory acts in the construction industry, which underwent discussions and were subsequently adopted.
Currently, overseeing a series of interconnected bankruptcy procedures for a group of individuals, complicated by the involvement of a foreign element, challenging complex transactions, and holding numerous individuals subsidiarily responsible.
Partner at Vinder Law Office.
A lawyer with an MBA degree (MANCOSA) and 14 years of practice. Possesses diverse experience, including the public sector, management consulting, development, and entrepreneurship. Primary specialization lies in M&A, including the oversight of major transactions in the field of medical services and property management in Russia. Joined Vinder as a Senior Lawyer in 2017. Fluent in English.
Junior Partner at Vinder Law Office.
Facilitated the closure procedure of a bankruptcy case, lasting over 8 years, involving a shareholder joint-stock company listed as a strategic organization. Managed the acquisition of shares in this company and the formation of its new management bodies.
Handled negotiations and concluded a deal for the supply of foreign-made components to a medical equipment manufacturer, totaling over 13 billion rubles.
Successfully defended the former director of one of the "Marchellis" restaurants, previously part of the «FOOD RETAIL GROUP» company, from being held subsidiarily liable for the company's debts amounting to approximately 1.3 billion rubles.
Provided legal support to clients in significant corporate conflicts involving «Ulmart Holdings,» «RusBioAlliance» and «Asbestos Trading House».
Supported creditors or arbitration managers in major bankruptcy cases involving «Healthy People Group», «Archcomhoz Municipal Unitary Enterprise» and «Onego Shipping LLC».
Before joining Vinder Law Office, held the position of Senior Lawyer at one of the largest auto center networks in St. Petersburg (dealerships for KIA, FIAT, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, SsangYong).
Junior Partner at Vinder Law Office.
Marat advises Russian and international companies, as well as their owners, specializing in complex corporate and other economic disputes, insolvency (bankruptcy) resolution, corporate law, and real estate.
Highlights of Marat's work include:
1. Handling one of the first precedent-setting disputes after the adoption of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation Resolution No. 49-P dated November 16, 2021, regarding the implementation of procedural rights by a person subject to subsidiary liability within the bankruptcy procedure, successfully defending against liability.
2. Overseeing the acquisition of GC PIK management companies in Moscow, the Republic of Tatarstan, Volgograd, Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod, Penza, and Chelyabinsk regions, with successful pre-trial settlement of tax authority claims.
3. Coordinating the development of Federal Law No. 287-FZ «On Amending Parts One and Three of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation» (introduction of the institute of personal funds) in collaboration with the working group at the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia.
4. Representing a creditor in a dispute involving the subsidiary liability of the largest state-involved grain exporter and reaching a settlement agreement.
5. Handling a corporate conflict and defending Ulmart Holdings LTD in a corporate dispute complicated by bankruptcy proceedings of subsidiaries and beneficiaries.
6. Representing the plaintiff in a dispute over the approval of the procedure for distributing discovered assets of a liquidated legal entity with the annulment of unlawful court acts in the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation.
7. Defending the interests of a tenant in a dispute over reducing the rent to zero due to the inability to use the leased property.
8. Representing the interests of a shareholder of a major natural gas supplier in one of the regions of Russia and reaching a settlement in a corporate dispute involving the repurchase of shares amounting to over 650 million rubles.
9. Resolving a long-standing corporate conflict in a company engaged in the construction of metro and tunnels for various purposes in one of the regions of Russia.
Marat holds a Master's in Private Law from the Russian School of Private Law (Research Center for Private Law named after S.S. Alexeev at the President of the Russian Federation) and serves as a consultant in the Department of Corporate Legislation at the S.S. Alexeev Research Center for Private Law at the President of the Russian Federation.
Partner at Vinder Law Office in Yekaterinburg, specializing in criminal law.
Graduated from the Ural State Law Academy with over 20 years of legal experience. Alexander has worked in investigative bodies, focusing on complex economic crimes, including those related to the defense industry, illegal VAT reimbursement, foreign economic activities, and budgetary relations affecting state interests.